Why Study in Australia?
No doubt, Australia is the popular destination for studying abroad. Due to its high quality education along with affordable tuition fees, Australia is ranked third in the list of most popular overseas education destination, with current number of 2.5 million international students. The reasons are many. Let’s have a look…
- Study in Australia is quote affordable due to its shorter programmes; which are not only reasonable but give an adequate framework for job opportunities and work culture.
- Quality and variety of education in Australia which attract international students a lot. Australian universities offer a range of degrees and courses, and students have plenty of options to choose from in terms of courses in their chosen field as well as universities offering their field. Vocational programs are also increasingly popular as students can gain from the career-centric and valuable skills that most employers look for.
- Top notch universities and certified degrees are the other reasons to make Australia an ideal destination. These degrees are really valued by job seekers and educational institutes to help in getting jobs or opt for further studies.
- Simple visa formalities – The visa process for Australia has been simplified; the time taken for processing the visa has also been reduced with minimal documentation.
- One of the best advantages of study in Australia is the part-time work; which one can opt while studying there and can easily plan their cost of living in Australia. Students are allowed to work for 20 hours per week. This not only helps in overcome living expenses but gives a working experience. In addition, Australia has wide options of fields for job opportunities – IT, hospitality, event management digital marketing, construction, civil designs, etc.
- Last but not the least; Australia is the land of beauty; which is another reason that attracts international students to pick Australia for studying abroad. Sandy beaches, world heritage sites, rainforests and deserts make it a place for holiday. Who doesn’t want to see Opera House in Sydney, Fraser Island, Bondi Beach or Uluru Rock?
These reasons are enough to choose Australia as an overseas education destination. If you have plans to Study in Australia and have any queries regarding universities, eligible criteria, fees, visa process, you may contact GTK OVERSEAS. Our experts can guide you better. Book your consultation now.