The UK has been one of the leading educational destinations. Today, it remains one of the best landing place for students seeking high education and a welcoming environment. GTK Group helps students to get their UK admissions process. We have the experience and comprehensive service to make the student journey stress free and help them to begin their education at the right time, in the best university*.
The UK is second favored destination for overseas students. It has some of the best ranked universities in throughout the world, some of which is listed in the world university rankings.
The degrees offered by the UK higher education institutes are recognized worldwide. Students from UK universities get an opportunity to develop their skills and knowledge at competent levels.
REASONS TO STUDY IN UNITED KINGDOM
The first and the foremost reason to select United Kingdom as a study destination is the quality of education that also recognized world-widely. The universities of United Kingdom accommodate practical projects instead of theoretical. Apart from that these institutes give golden chance to their students to complete their projects with the help of industry’s experts. Colleges and Universities of United Kingdom provide the international environment to all students without any discrimination.
Apart from the environment, it is a multi-cultural nation which helps to expand student’s knowledge and experience new things related to different religions and races. Additionally, the faculty of Universities gives individual attention to every student in order to give them support to manage with new challenges of study.
Eight things you need to know about studying in the UK
- There are more than 395 universities and colleges, offering over 50,000 undergraduate-level higher education courses across the UK.
- UK higher education applications are made through UCAS.
- There are different deadlines for applying for different courses, and to different universities.
- You will need to pay tuition fees these vary depending on the uni or college and course you choose. You may be able to get financial help with your tuition fees, or a scholarship.
- The amount of money you will need to cover living costs will vary based on where you study. London and other large cities tend to be more expensive.
- Many international students need to apply for a visa to study in the UK, and there are work permit restrictions and some English language qualifications you may need.
- Universities advise all applicants what standard of English is required for their courses. Most course providers will ask you to demonstrate proficiency in English, or to take an approved English language test if English is not your first language.
- First year students tend to live in university halls of residence (university accommodation) – but there are lots of other accommodation options.